Изучаем английский язык

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Изучаем английский язык » ALL ABOUT BRANDS AND ADVERTISING » BRANDS AND ADVERTISING

BRANDS AND ADVERTISING

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 47

Let's speak the topic

Very often popular brands of fashion victims. Scammers give poor-quality goods for the branded product. Usually, those are T-shirts, jeans and baseball caps. Because of this brand reputation suffers. But now, manufacturers of quality products actively struggling with scams and identify underground "brand" has become much easier.

Beketova.
Internationally - known fashion designers  have problems with counterfeiters selling poor-quality merchandise bearing his brand name. The fake goods, mostly T- shirts, jeans and baseball caps. If the price is very low, the goods are probably fakes. Be careful!

Отредактировано Мария (2014-03-17 17:04:24)

Many famous designers are faced with the problem of counterfeit goods. The more popular brands the more its copy. Counterfeit products are often of poor quality and low price. Counterfeit goods reduce the company’s own sales and destroy the image of the brand. But most of the goods on the market is likely to be fake.

Okylova.

Practically all the brands got its popularity through  its originality. Any fake the application of this material damage of the manufacturer. Manufacturers are trying to deal with counterfeit goods. For example Louis Vuitton draft changes every year multifaceted tissues and develops new models of bags.

Отредактировано Юлия (2014-03-17 18:09:44)

I Think that in coping popular brand there are prose. I like stylish clothes but I can't to buy a dress be Givenshy. It's very expensive for me. So I order copies and wear with pleasure. I know where to buy quality copy. In some stores sell fake brand in stead of this for the same price often.

I think that the problem of counterfeit goods is not solved. Famous brands are always copied. If they will not copy, it would mean that they are not popular. Luxurious and well-known brands in demand, so they are victims of fraud.

Hi =)
Now i will tell about Zippo lighters.
Lighters Zippo. Each year in the US city of Bradford produces about 12 million lighters this the brand. The same number of fakes are made in factories in China. Fakes popularly called Rippo, because it is made in China, you can buy them in any shop. Pprice does not exceed $ 2, when the original is not less than 15. Find real lighters very easily. They have a lifetime warranty. It's true. Now you can repair any Zippo lighter real, even the oldest.

Copyright infringement is a crime that severely punishable by law. The main ways of copyright violations include illegal copying and distribution of a work or subject, as well as plagiarism.

But in our country sell not only fakes, but also defective goods. For example Watch have the price in 200 000 rubles. But in China the same watch made by Switzerland cost 10 000 rubles. Such watch write off in marriage on small defect, for example scratch.

Epov

Отредактировано Евгений (2014-03-18 11:10:34)

Today crystals of Swarovski are known not only to the couturier or fashion designers of the class "luxury", it also jewelry, decorative subjects, lighting, accessories.
As well as all prestigious subjects of fashion, Swarovski crystals too are actively forged. False crystals can be learned on not pro-polished lateral sides, unconventionally small top side, lack of gloss, unconventionally big top side both a small lateral side and existence of chips.

Nice to meet everyone. I wanna talk about book's fakes. In mid-nineteenth, when the Soviet Union was already dead, many people started to make copies of the well known writers, such as Stephen King and many others. I'm not sure, if Stephen King can be called a "brand", but I think, that illegal using of his books in Russia after the death of the USSR is not right. It's a fake too. Just imagine that you're a writer and someone copying your books without your permission and what's more important - to copy them in low quality. Thanks for attention, buddies.

selling under the guise of branded goods of chinese   fakes common in Russia. according to experts now from thirty to fifty percent of counterfeit found to russian   stores. counterfeited not only clothes, but also scarves and bags. Louis Vuitton the most counterfeited brand.

Copying of known brands is a serious problem. Fake goods not only reduce the company`s own sales but damage its brand image by linking it to poor quality merchandise. I think it badly that people steal foreign ideas. Certainly, it is simpler to take ready, than works on that is created for years. The fake of a brand has to be punished by the law strictly.

Shops and markets are full of fake goods, so it became really big problem for costumers and manufacturers. As a rule, this stuff are made from bad and cheep material, so the prices are really low. I am absolutely sure that all of us using fake goods and do not pay attention on it.

Most brands are defeated." Shops and markets give famous brands for forgery and feel their own. In these stores is better not to buy the goods, as they are made of low quality materials. Such shops extort money for a defective product.

There is no doubt that fashion photographs in magazines make a huge impact on young people`s image. Many young people are obsessed with fashion and they prefer to wear what pop or TV stars are wearing. What is more, some young people are afraid that their friends will write them off for wearing unfashionable clothes. Clothes are important to them but they need to be comfortable as well as stylish, they like their clothes to look smart. Unisex clothing is a familiar idea today.

I am against counterfeits of famous brands. In my opinion it looks horrible. These products are of poor quality, they are not guarantees. Clothes wear out quickly, it is not durable. Cosmetics famous brands spoils the skin. These fakes often do not justify the money spent.

Increase of outdoor advertising in many countries it is certaitly very good. This is good as for the advertising company as for consumers.  The firm's sales grow through the advertisment and becouse of it increase number of potential customers. Outdoor advertising allows to person to get to know with one way or another firm.  It allows you to learn about their services, discounts, and product without a specific search (for example on the Internet)

Outdoor advertising fits for all and always, but do not forget that it is necessary to use it effectively for goods or services that can be represented using a concise picture and short text (slogan).Otherwise, the ads will be less effective and will not have a strong impact on the consumer.
I believe that the increase in outdoor advertising in many countries is a good thing. Demand for outdoor advertising never decreases, it is always true. This is especially useful for new companies: it is impossible to imagine a company without a sign, because customers will not find it. Besides the advertising industry technology improved every day, such as 3D-advertising is gaining popularity.

Many experts consider that outdoor advertising will cease to exist in the near future. It has lost its effectiveness because all the innovative direction of outdoor advertising have long been known.
People are overloaded with information and often do not notice advertising billboards. They do not pay attention to the text and at the best they remember images. Pictures are the advantage of outdoor advertising because it evoke positive emotions at towns people, who are in a traffic jam. So I do not agree that outdoor advertising is increasing in many countries.

In my opinion, outdoor advertising gives to advertisers new abilities. Outdoor advertising is a wide field for creative activity. Advertisers around the world can realize their ideas with almost  unlimited creative possibilites. So, increasing outdoor advertising in many countries is obviously good for advertisers. It is also good and for customers, because they are increasingly faced with the outdoor advertising, then with for example commercial on TV,  therefore they quickly get knowledge about a brand or a new product.

Outdoor advertising is incresing in many countries. On the one hand. it is good, because outdoor advertising is effective kind of commercial. But on the other hand, there are a lot of billboards and advertising constructions. It is not so good. Because we can't admire beautiful architecture. So, I think that everything in moderation.

Outdoor advertizing has the pluses and minuses. Сertainly, outdoor advertizing it is always cheap. And it is seen by many people, especially if it looks beautifully and brightly. Silly advertizing irritates. A lot of outdoor advertizing located along roads distracts drivers and can become the reason of accidents. Оutdoor advertizing has to be safe and positively influence people.

On the one hand counterfeiting is a good: may be in your town there aren't shops, where you can buy original clothes, boots or accessories, but you want it so much! In this situation you buy counterfeiting, you haven't choice. On the other hand counterfeiting influence bad for official seller. And what about me, i just like know, that my clothes is qualitative and true. And generally, the majority of people buy some thing, paying for it crazy sums, not knowing, that it's fake.

Litvintseva Alyona

Outdoor advertising is a very good way to sell a product or service as well as attract the attention of consumers. Everyone can see advertising on billboards and street furniture while not everyone is watching TV or listens to the radio.
People want  to draw their attention to something when they are in a traffic jam, walking in the street, sitting in cafe or waiting at bus stop.
I like to look at outdoor advertising when she attracts the attention of correctly and competent.Good outdoor advertising can bring more profit to its owner than any other, I think.

Color is important in outdoor advertising.Color depents on the effectiveness of advertising. Too bring or innapporopiate color can push away client or cause negative emotions.Example annoying red color and green soothes. But these colors by to harmony.

How much times you can see a bad advertisment? Very much I think. Creepy banners, worst slogans and commercials, after which you wanna cry. How much of this things you can see in your ordinary life? You can to ask me: 'Why?' And I answer to you: 'Because we have a lot of bad advetisers in this world'. Seriously, bad advetisers is everywhere. And you can ask me again: 'What we can  do with it?' 'Fight', - I answer. Fight with yourself. Fight everyday. Fight for Victory, when you will stand a good advertiser, my friend.

Outdoor advertising

Despite the dominance of electronic media, the popularity and effectiveness of outdoor advertising obvious. Moreover, posters are better than a TV commercial in some. For major brands billboards, posters and other outdoor structures remain relatively inexpensive and target support of recognition. Outdoor advertising is still available advertisement, compared to television and print media. In addition, shows stable performance. In Russia on average billboard, the most common format is 700-800 dollars per month. Outdoor advertising, with a wide set of tools and formats may be appropriate under any marketing problem.

1.I think that outdoor advertising is very good. For the firm, which owns advertising, it is very profitable and cheap. But outdoor advertising need to know how to do that is a problem we do not have the city. Advertisers often make ugly advertising to the same mistakes. Especially fun ads in English Russian letters.

2. I think for outdoor advertising fit very many products. Products, cosmetics, furniture all this suitable for outdoor advertising of course. But still personal hygiene items in my opinion better not advertise Thus disease. Outdoor advertising should be beautiful and pleasing person, not repel them. For example, it is unpleasant to look at outdoor advertising of cigarettes and beer.

Вы здесь » Изучаем английский язык » ALL ABOUT BRANDS AND ADVERTISING » BRANDS AND ADVERTISING

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно