Изучаем английский язык

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Изучаем английский язык » Полезные советы по изучению английского » How to quickly learn the English word???your views <

How to quickly learn the English word???your views <

Сообщений 1 страница 23 из 23

tell us how you prepare for classes in English, do you remember complex texts, words, spelling rules, rules of pronunciation.

Теги: do you think an effective memorization of the use of English words in Russian speech?

In my opinion the use of English words in Russian speech will effectively to memorize English words. Of course if you use English words to remember them, and not because it is fashionable spoil Russian speech

I, for example, to remember the word, it's pronunciation, writing and translation, write this word in a notebook and pronouncing it a few times with the translation. I have to remember to do one entry. But to better remember the word, you can make several times. This is a very convenient way to remember!!!

Отредактировано NADYA 214G-PR (2012-03-13 15:15:11)

i suppose that we should use an associations with the words  8-)  when you will remember an image it will be easier to remember a word
if you want to know more - practise, practise and practise!  %-)  it's all what we need  :glasses:

In my opinion, to study words, to know transfer. To know English a mere verbiage.
First of all, the desire to language knowledge is necessary.
There will be from this a further development for the person.
Associations with words, practical application - an important part for language.
Also the special role in studying of English words is played by memory.
Only remembering words, understanding as they are said, it is possible to tell that the way to English language is opened.

I think that the most important thing it's communication with foreign people. In different social nets you can find anyone for the practice. You will be doing a lot mistakes, of course, but it's normal. Everybody does mistakes.
When you communicate with someone - you remember the words. It's really helpful

It is very difficult given the English language. The words are remembered poorly. If you want to remember a word, it is permanently in my memory. :mad:

To remember English words I think out associations. But if a word very difficult I glue a sticker before eyes.

I listen to English and American bands every day. As for me, it's the best way of learning English.

Also you can sing together with your favourite singers)

I  will use vocabulary-association! This very quicly and funny!

The most important - to love English, to feel it, to enjoy of!!! =)
I am sure of it!

I think, that the best for learning English is communication with native English speakers. That is all.

Totally agree with the above.

If you want to learn English words quickly, just change the language to English in social network :)

Полина написал(а):

If you want to learn English words quickly, just change the language to English in social network :)

it's a very good idea, but it will be better if you will change the language in your computer  :D

I think, you can quickly study English words if regularly will begin to look through them :)

If you will constantly read words, learning will be more easy.

You can paste up stickers around the house with English words

I think, to learn English words needed to communicate with foreigners. Often practiced in everyday speech!

I think to learn english words you may to watch english films without translate.

It will help you to learn English-  watching a films on English, listen to music and try to understand the meaning, also you will remember  songs better because of rhyme.And reading books on English, translate and read again with understanding!

I can advise viewing of English-speaking films, starting with version in your native language. And then the words and phrases from the movie will be gradually memorized whole layers, and you can easily understand and write to the memory of the whole expression.

Вы здесь » Изучаем английский язык » Полезные советы по изучению английского » How to quickly learn the English word???your views <

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно