Изучаем английский язык

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Изучаем английский язык » Let's master your English with fun. » What qualities should an ideal(real) man? <

What qualities should an ideal(real) man? <

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 43

Tell us how you present the perfect man (the character, appearance, etc.). I need in for my study.

I represent the ideal person so. It kind, sympathetic, self-assured, tolerant....

I consider that the real man should be able to be responsible for the acts!

The fine person should be clever, beautiful, hardworking, accurate, rich, talented, attentive, humane.
He should love and be a darling!

Ideal man is man who can love woman!!!!

Man should be care about him family!!! ))))))

Really conclusive qualities. The most important thing in my opinion, in the man should be: force, mind, reliability, confidence, attentiveness.

I think restraint, tolerance, sociability. But for me one of the main qualities this sense of humour.

I present the perfect man are kindly, brave, strong.

Kindness, understanding and humanity!http://uploads.ru/t/d/2/t/d2t5E.jpg

Perfect qualities for man are power, justice, kindness, reliability, mind and many other.

honesty, goodness, tenderness, humanity.

I think that qualities of ideal man are purpose, kindness, compassion, and self-perfection

I think that the real man should have a strong character, possess physical force, courage, responsibility. He should be independent in adoption of serious decisions. :glasses:

in my opinion the ideal man should be a reliable support of the wife, a sample for the children and should be able to achieve the purposes  :writing:

Ideal people don't exist, it is senseless to list their qualities. However each of us can become simply good person. And for this  necessary not too much :)

I think, that ideal man should be intelligent, diversified, and creative. This person always attracts the attention of other people.

In my opinion, the ideal person to be honest, fair and able to love not only ourselves but other people!

Отредактировано Сашенька (2012-04-04 13:01:25)

I think that there are no perfect men!!!! :tomato:

I think all girls know there aren't ideal men. But if you love the man... he for you is ideal.

I think restraint, tolerance, power, justice, kindness, reliability, mind. :writing:

ideal man is one who sets the goals and seeks to comply with them, has a sense of humor, good manners

I think the perfect man who loves, cares, understands

slightly beautifull than monkey :flag:

I think that there are no ideal men. All peoples have deficiencies.
But in women's opinion an ideal man is person, who can understand woman's mood. It's so difficult sometimes.  :D

Thank you very much for your opinions

Отредактировано ekaterina_gorska (2012-04-12 06:32:51)

ideal man - a man's favorite :love:

Real man is an incredible blend of tenderness and brutality!!!

Real man is the father, thanks to him you live.

Real man is your brother, because he have to tolerate you, but he loves you.

Вы здесь » Изучаем английский язык » Let's master your English with fun. » What qualities should an ideal(real) man? <

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно