Изучаем английский язык

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Изучаем английский язык » Let's master your English with fun. » What qualities should an ideal(real) man? <

What qualities should an ideal(real) man? <

Сообщений 31 страница 43 из 43

Real man is your neighbor, he just quietly you hates and not said about it, that would not spoil your mood. :)

Real man is your boyfriend because you love him as much as he loves you.

skyline
I agree with you!!!My  real  man is my boyfriend :love:

purposeful

The ideal person is a prince on a white horse from the fairy tale. Such prince doesn't exist,  the ideal person too.

I think that each person has one's own ideals. My ideal man should be kind, cultured, intelligent, understanding, friendly, fun and unusual. 8-)

I think that the ideal man should be kind, honest, fair, sociable, and most importantly honest. But at the same time, everyone should be yourself, because everyone is individuality. :yep:

For me, the ideal man should be kind, honest and tolerant. He must love and respect for his family and Homeland. It would be very nice if he would believe in God. I think this is most important.

The ideal person, in my opinion, has to understand.... that it is impossible to dismember children, to dance in church and to awake people very much early on days off... Yes, it welcome the most important!
Amen!;);););)
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/67iuS.jpg

The ideal man for me - that's my dad! Ideal people do not exist, but there are people who make us happy every day, helping, supporting, and most importantly - love!

The ideal man has to be Kind
modest, mild,
not greedy, patient, brave,
wise, generous, forgiving
kind, not
the sensitive...))

But unfortunately ideal people
don't happen

I believe that a real man with a capital letter must be a person with a strong spirit, strength of will. And also he must be kind, because today this quality loses its moral position. And of course honesty is very important.

Вы здесь » Изучаем английский язык » Let's master your English with fun. » What qualities should an ideal(real) man? <

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно