Изучаем английский язык

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Изучаем английский язык » Подскажите, пожалуйста. » How to learn it is well to cook?

How to learn it is well to cook?

Сообщений 1 страница 23 из 23

Give advice, how to learn to cook original and tasty food.

I like cook! I can to tell you how I cook salad " 5 petals ". Need - chips, corn, sausage, cocumber, carrots + mayonnaise! This very tasty salad!!!

should be avoided:
1. the soup's too salty
2. the meat's tough
3. the fish isn't fresh
enjoy your meal!

what is cocumber?

I can to tell you how I cook "Pizza"

Ingredients:

Dough:

1 package active dry yeast (about 2 teaspoons)

1 cup warm water

1 teaspoon sugar

2 tablespoons olive oil

2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

pinch salt

Topping:

1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce

browned ground beef

1 can sliced mushrooms (drained)

thinly sliced green pepper and onions

1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

1 to 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese

1.     1.Add yeast to the water and stir until dissolved.

2.     2. Add sugar, oil, flour, and salt.

3.     3. Put mixing bowl filled with dough in warm water for 5 minutes to rise.

4. Pat dough out on a well-greased cookie sheet or pizza pan or.

5. Lay toppings on dough in order listed.

6. Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes.

Tasty meal, it first of all various recipes from: Russian cuisine are the every possible snack, the first, second dishes, confectionery and other.

If you want to learn to cook original and tasty food, you sould marry. Your future husbend will give some advice to you.

Stopochka Tikhomirov написал(а):

If you want to learn to cook original and tasty food, you sould marry. Your future husbend will give some advice to you.

lol) What else can suggest Stepa?

natiya написал(а):

what is cocumber?

Cucumber, sorry)))))

Отредактировано Ксения Грешилова (2012-03-30 11:50:11)

if you want to learn to prepare well - it is necessary that in your life there was a person to whom you will cook  :D

sunny_girl написал(а):

if you want to learn to prepare well - it is necessary that in your life there was a person to whom you will cook

:cool:

you will need:

oat flakes - 150-160g
milk - 1 glass
broth (or water) - 1l
cream - 80g
egg (yolk) - 2 PCs.
butter - 40g
bread for toast - 120g

Oat flakes cook for about 20 minutes while stirring continuously in milk and broth. Then flakes RUB through a sieve until a homogeneous mass, mix again with the soup, sour cream, egg yolks and butter. The soup is served to the table with fried bread.

http://uploads.ru/i/V/w/7/Vw7Hp.jpg

you will need:

canned tomatoes - 350gr
lemon peel strip
Bay leaf - 1 PCs.
garlic - 1 clove
gelatin - 20g
white wine - 65г
water (boiled) - 65г
sugar, black pepper (ground) - to taste
cheddar cheese (grated cheese) - 125 ml
shallots (finely chopped) - 1 PC.

Put tomatoes in a frying pan, add the lemon rind, Bay leaves and garlic. Grind tomatoes, keep on low heat 10 minutes. Dissolve gelatin in wine and boiled water, let stand for.

Add water. Add the sugar, salt and pepper to taste, add swollen gelatin. Stir until dissolved gelatin. Cool the mixture and pour it on ice cream makers or small plates. Leave for thickening.

Combine cheese with луком. every portion cover cheese and onion mixture. Before serving mousse cool slightly. Serve with brown bread

http://uploads.ru/i/q/s/D/qsDaA.jpg

Chocolate Ice-cream

INGREDIENTS: 1/2 litre milk,5 egg yolks,80 g sugar, 50 g cocoa,100 g fresh cream

1. Heat up the milk. Beat the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl.

2. Pour in a little boiling-hot milk, beating all the time, then pour in the rest of the milk and blend.

3. Return the mixture to the saucepan and leave to thicken, stirring continuously.

4. Do not allow the cream to boil.

5. Once it coats the back of the spoon it is cooked. Leave to cool for a while. Add the cocoa and whip the mixture.

6. Add the fresh cream and whip again.

7. Leave the cream to cool before pouring into the ice-cream churn for freezing.

Redсurrant Biscuits
INGREDIENTS : 100 g softened butter, 125 g icing sugar,2 eggs, 150 g sifted flower, 75 g currants

1. Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl until smooth.

2. Add the eggs, then the flour. Blend until the mixture has an even consistency.

3. Preheat the oven at 200°C. Grease a baking sheet and use a piping bag or 2 teaspoons to space out small drops of the mixture.

4. Top each drop with 4 to 5 currants.

5. Put the sheet in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes. The biscuits should be golden around the edges but still light in the middle.

6. Remove the biscuits using a metal spatula and leave to cool on a rack in several lots.

START A FAMILY!!!THE SKILL ITSELF WILL COME!!

You have to feed them as anything ... :stupor:

Italian Style Hamburger

Ingredients:
1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 heaping teaspoon Italian seasoning
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 slices mozzarella cheese

Preparation:

Combine ground beef with seasonings; form into 8 patties, each about 1/4-inch thick. Place cheese slices (might need to cut to fit) in center of 4 of the patties; cover cheese with remaining patties and press edges together. Broil or grill over medium-hot coals, turning once, until done.

I think you first need to gain experience. You can also ask for help from family and friends. The main thing cook with love!

http://s2.uploads.ru/Rs5Vl.jpg

I also want to share with you a recipe for a salad. this is a very tasty salad!

Caesar salad with chicken
Ingredients
chicken - 0.5 kg
lettuce - 1-1.5 beam
cherry tomatoes - 1 pack
cheese (such as "cheese") - 100 g
Vegetable oil - for frying croutons
Garlic - 1 clove

for the filling:
egg - 3 pcs.
lemon juice - 2 tablespoons
mustard - 1 tsp
Garlic - 1-2 cloves
vegetable oil - 100 ml
salt
pepper
1. bread cut into cubes, spread out on a baking sheet.
Gently dry the bread in the oven until the state of crackers.
In a pan heat the oil and add the chopped to pieces along the garlic clove. When the oil starts to boil, remove the garlic from the pan. Oil gets garlic flavor.
Fry the garlic butter on crackers
Green salad, soak 1 hour in cold water. This will allow the dressing to stay longer crunchy. Then dried.
Chicken breast cut into small pieces and fry in a pan with vegetable oil. When the fillets are ready, add salt.
Boiled eggs, separate the whites from the yolks. Mash the yolks with a fork.
Add to the cooked yolks lemon juice, mustard, and 1-2 cloves of garlic, passed through the press.
Add a little vegetable, salt and pepper and stir. The resulting mixture will be dressing for the salad.
Cheese rub on a small grater
Green salad prepared to break his hands and put it on a plate.
Cherry tomatoes cut in half and put it on a salad.
Put on top of tomatoes fried chicken.
Drizzle salad gravy  .
Sprinkle the salad with grated cheese
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/sLIC6.jpg

The main thing as it seems to me, it to prepare with soul and good mood, to add positive emotions in preparation process.
It is very important correct, appetizing and beautiful to give a dish!
Bon appetit! ;)
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/IcyXV.jpg

As for me o healthy food is low- cottage cheese and yogurt.Still need to eat more protein and less fat foods such as potato chipshttp://s2.uploads.ru/t/QfEnS.jpg

Отредактировано Mars (2013-04-10 17:06:31)

Cooking  is a very useful ability, for example- you are living without parents and you are hungry. You have no money to go to the restaurant,  but it is enough to buy a products and cook something. I would respect myself, if i could cook a something  delicious!

Вы здесь » Изучаем английский язык » Подскажите, пожалуйста. » How to learn it is well to cook?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно