Изучаем английский язык

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Изучаем английский язык » ENGLISH AS A GLOBAL LANGUAGE » English in your life: where did you come across it?

English in your life: where did you come across it?

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 47

Recollect the situations when and where you come across it.

I can understand and even write English songs. I love foreign songs more, than russian. Also, I can communicate with different people at the  international music forums and websites. I like it :)

Отредактировано Nox (2012-02-29 15:36:57)

I think, that English can help me travel, communicate with foreign people, and even make friends from different countries.

I consider that English language everywhere surrounds us! These are songs, a brandy, posters, inscriptions, travel to other countries etc. English language we bypass in our life, also as well as Russian.

who is this, Polina? =)

English is very popular now. It's the language of computers, science, business, sport and politics
Speaking a foreign language you can read papers, magazines and original books by great writers, watch satellite TV programs. %-)

I can understand texts of songs, communicate with my friends from other countries.
It's really helpful :)

I like chat at chatroulette.com, it's fun and cognitive. But, time to time, you can meet, amm... Very eccentric people. And don't understand it. Why? Because, while you draw smile and translate yourself thoughts on special program, this people in massage can do not passable suggestion and enjoy your confusion. But if you know English, this simpler. Luckily, adequate people more...))) :glasses:

Отредактировано Sasha Petrova (2012-03-01 18:11:17)

Alena, I agree with you.
I haven't friends in other countries, but I really like English songs. Besides, I like foreign web-sites (deviantart.com, for example). And if I want to send a comment, I should know this language.

I too agree with you,Alena.I really like English songs and I want to understand texts of songs

In my life I very often use English: when working at the computer when I listen to the songs, when I watch TV, when I go to University or home. There is a lot of words in English.

Отредактировано NADYA 214G-PR (2012-03-03 19:27:56)

Skyline is right. English is very popular and it is used everywhere now.

English language in my life meets, first of all in dialogue with the brother (from abroad the USA) by means of the Internet. It is very convenient. Also I listen to foreign music in English, I look magazines.

Отредактировано Елена Полиевец (2012-03-12 13:10:28)

I agree wit Nox.I like to listen foreign music too.But you must understand song's words.If you come to shopping, your knowledge of English can help you.When you buy T-shirt with inscription you will know what write there. :D

When I went to kindergarten. English was on the preventive level. We pokayvali pictures of animals, and we will proznasil in hearing the teacher. At that time, I loved English.     

p.s: This is a joke that I do not like English.

skyline
I agree with you. When you read texts in original you fell new emotions and understand ideas of the author.

I looked films in English, heard English songs, and also talked in English at our lessons at school and university

Yes, English language certainly meets in foreign music, songs. In studying of the subject in textbooks, dictionaries, the additional literature.

English is following me. I often listen to foreign artists, one of my favorite - Michael Jackson. His songs was interested me in childhood, many of these songs i even know by heart, and, of course, know the meaning of these songs. Once i tried to read his book "moonwalk" in English.

I think, that English can help me understand  text of songs,read books in original,communicate with foreign people and I can make friends all around the world.

as for me it's a very useful to understand some signs in the custom and foreign cities.

I often attempt translate songs)))Sometimes i especially iooking film at english))

Alena написал(а):

I can understand texts of songs

Kristina написал(а):

I often attempt translate songs)))

Yes! I agree with you. I think the songs are more beautiful, if you know their translations. Thanks to English and other languages we can fall in love with some of the songs! It is true!

Some my hobbies connect with English language...For example, I like to read English books and to watch English films, of course, sometimes it is very difficult, but I try do it. Also I dream to find a lot of friends from English speaking countries... :tomato:

IrinaChuprova написал(а):

Also I dream to find a lot of friends from English speaking countries...

Oh, would I find friends from Germany! :rolleyes:

Der Ph?nix dеs nordens написал(а):

Oh, would I find friends from Germany!

ahahaha :D Tanya as usual :D

YanaMakhalova написал(а):

Tanya as usual

Of course! I am an incorrigible dreamer!  :D
But maybe someday...

Отредактировано Der Phönix dеs nordens (2012-03-25 15:28:20)

I meet the foreign language studying the culture of the countries, where live native speakers. In the transport I see often inscriptions in English  and I try to translate these words into Russian.

I think that english is very important in modern time. It is combines many of the countries in which spoken english.

The first time I was closely acquainted with the English in kindergarten, since it haunts me o.O

Вы здесь » Изучаем английский язык » ENGLISH AS A GLOBAL LANGUAGE » English in your life: where did you come across it?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно