Изучаем английский язык

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Изучаем английский язык » ENGLISH AS A GLOBAL LANGUAGE » English in your life: where did you come across it?

English in your life: where did you come across it?

Сообщений 31 страница 47 из 47

I like to chat with people on chatroulette.com. But my knowledge of French and English is not enough. Knowledge of standard phrases, "Hello," "My name is .." "How are you?" "I'm all right" and others, very few, because of this good dialogue will not work. Therefore, one conclusion, to teach English) 8-)

Manya написал(а):

I like to chat with people on chatroulette.com. But my knowledge of French and English is not enough. Knowledge of standard phrases, "Hello," "My name is .." "How are you?" "I'm all right" and others, very few, because of this good dialogue will not work. Therefore, one conclusion, to teach English)

Oh... But you good draw)

English in my life is very important, I have a lot of traveling. Abroad, almost all countries speak English, although it does not understand everything. BUT at the airport shop, police station, he is always handy. Also Moruo try to watch movies in English, and read stories;))

Sasha Petrova написал(а):

I like to chat with people on chatroulette.com. But my knowledge of French and English is not enough. Knowledge of standard phrases, "Hello," "My name is .." "How are you?" "I'm all right" and others, very few, because of this good dialogue will not work. Therefore, one conclusion, to teach English)

and a very beautiful smile

One time in my life was a situation where I would come in handy real knowledge of English. When I went on a trip to Russia and came to the city of Vladivostok. The hotel in which I lived, had guests from England, wanted to talk to them, but experience in the practice of the language I did not have((

Nastya Shabanova написал(а):

and a very beautiful smile

By the way, (sorry: spam) when we repeat our chattroulet day?))

Recently I learned that use curse words in speech is bad for health. And now I don't use Russian curse words, and sometimes argued in English.

I think that English profanities less harmless than Russian's profanities.

I can understand people abroad, for example, when I'm in China.

I want to travel primarily. Also there are many sounds in English.

I understand the foreign songs, I can chat with friends from other countries, do not get lost in a foreign country!

I will be able to get a job with the knowledge of the English language!

English was my first MY foreign language at school. But I'm faced with the English language, not only for school desk. I love watching American TV series in the original voice acting. Recently, I tried to read my most favorite book "Assassin's apprentice", but my knowledge was not enough. I have to learn English in order to find a translator. Who will be a native Englishman, able to translate me book into English.

English was my first language in school. But I'm faced with the English language, not only for school desk as well as Ira. As a child, I loved to listen to English-language songs. It seemed to me that it is fashionable. When I began to understand something in English, I became a need to translate these songs. It turns out that these songs have meaning.

In the first, English I started to study at home with mom. My first words it was a cat, dog, bear and fox. In school we learned the alphabet as a song. Now my knowledge is more perfect. Of course, learning English, it is very necessary and important in our time.

Отредактировано Galina (2013-04-10 19:01:09)

I am very happy when I listen to Western music and understand the lyrics. :music:   :whistle: Also I was lucky to meet  two Americans  in train. I told them about the local nature. At first I was very scared, but then we began to understand each other and talked a good. :)

Frankly speaking i want to go to Bangkok. No doubt that there I will speak in English and its grate!!! I think it's good practice for my English)

Вы здесь » Изучаем английский язык » ENGLISH AS A GLOBAL LANGUAGE » English in your life: where did you come across it?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно